The RTS Cambridge Convention 2017 proved to be another agenda-setting event, featuring key figures from the world of television and its related industries.
The three-day Convention featured keynotes from James Murdoch, Ofcom chief Sharon White and the Secretary of State Karen Bradley MP, as well as some lively panel discussions.
Watch highlights from the event below, or scroll down to watch the sessions in full. You can read more about this year's RTS Cambridge in the October issue of Television magazine.
Watch the session videos in full:
- Session One: A World Of Opportunity
- Session Two: International Keynote – Nancy Dubuc, A+E Networks
- Session Three: Show Me The Money! with Andy Harries and Andy Wilman
- Session Four: Keynote – Sir David Clementi, BBC
- (Session Five unavailable)
- Session Six: In Conversation – Sharon White with Kirsty Wark
- Session Seven: In Conversation – James Murdoch with Sarah Sands
- Session Eight: All The World’s A Stage
- Session Nine: Secretary of State Keynote
- Session Ten: What Is The Future For Digital Advertising?
- Session Eleven: A League of Our Own?
- Session Twelve: A World of Opportunity – For All?
- Session Thirteen: Talent – How To Find It, Nurture It, Pay For It and Keep It
- Session Fourteen: Seizing The Opportunity