All RTS event attendees and members are expected to act in a considerate manner at all times and follow these guidelines to ensure a positive experience and respectful environment at all RTS events.
The Royal Television Society will not tolerate any disrespectful behaviour that could bring the Society into disrepute, including, but not limited to:
- The use of abusive language related to religious beliefs, race, ethnicity, physical appearance, disability, sexual orientation, age, gender, gender identity and expression
- The use of offensive or sexualised materials, images or content on social media or within the venue of the event
- Stalking or aggressive and harmful behaviour towards event attendees, speakers and RTS staff
- Photography of an inappropriate nature
- Unwelcome sexual attention or physical contact that is inappropriate
- Misuse of alcohol or recreational drugs