RTS Pilgrim Awards
The Award differs from a Fellowship in two respects: it can go to groups as well as an individual and it does not demand an outstanding contribution to the wider television community, only to the Society.
- The outstanding service can be over an extended period or for a specific contribution to the Society’s objects or wellbeing.
- The service or contribution can be at a regional or national level.
- The award is open to an individual, a group or a centre.
- A centre can nominate only one person or group from its own centre, though it may nominate as many names as it chooses from other centres.
- Every nomination should be accompanied by a written explanation of why the nominee deserves the award.
- A decision on the winner is taken annually by the Executive Committee of the Society.
RTS Honorary Secretary