As TV production work starts to resume, this event - co-hosted by the RTS and The Film and TV Charity - will look at the challenges faced by people, especially freelancers, working in the sector.
The panel will discuss mental and financial wellbeing, and look at practical issues such as how to maintain connections, seek job opportunities and make the most of your time. We will also ask what changes are needed in the sector to ensure that working in TV remains a viable option in the longer term.
- Philippa Childs, Head of BECTU
- Charlie McMorine, RTS Bursary Student
- Lisa Opie, Managing Director, UK Production, BBC Studios
- Alex Pumfrey, CEO. The Film and TV Charity
- Kelly Webb-Lamb, Deputy Director of Programmes, Channel 4
- Chaired by Paul Robinson, Director, Creative Media Partners