Do you love television? Whether you're a media professional, a student aspiring to work in the industry, or you're just interested in all things television, then join the RTS.
Take advantage of the Society's unrivaled opportunities to meet other people in the television community. You'll enjoy priority event booking, exclusive access to RTS members-only events, and free entry to all our Early Evening and Futures events, where you'll hear from some of the most influential names in the industry.
If it's reading material you're after, you'll be well-supplied. As well as receiving the monthly RTS Magazine, Television, you will enjoy a 25% discount on a Broadcast magazine subscription package of your choice.
Members also get the opportunity to apply to become an affiliate member of The Hospital Club in Covent Garden.
We have four categories of membership: Full Membership, Retired Membership, Student Membership (Free) and RTS Futures Membership (Free). The full rate of yearly membership is just £65 (£32.50 if retired) with direct debit or £82 (£41 if retired) if paying with cheque or credit/debit card.
Additional benefits for Full members...
- 20% discount on 12 months' membership with English Heritage - so you can stand in the places where history happened at over 400 historic places across England
- The AA affinity scheme: Get up to 34% off AA Breakdown Cover and 20% at renewal every year
- An opportunity to shape and support RTS activities and elect centre officers
- Discounts at Regional Awards Evenings
- Discount on subscriptions to C21 Media
Existing members of the RTS can click here to apply for affiliate access to the Hospital Club.
Benefits for Student Members
- Attend a range of training and networking events.
- Enjoy the Society's unrivalled opportunities for meeting other people in the television community.
- An opportunity to shape and support RTS activities.
- Student membership is based around the Society's regional Centres, who organise events throughout the year.