YouTube Live Stream
How do you plan your career while you can’t get out of the house?
A joint RTS London and ACCESS:VFX event
An expert panel of recruitment specialists give us their advice on how to make plans for your career during lockdown. Hints and tips on everything from your CV and showreel, to your personal brand! The advice offered will be relevant to many in the creative industries. This event takes place as a Live in-vision ‘Celebrity Squares-style’ Podcast show on YouTube.
You will be able to ask questions of the panel via YouTube chat or Twitter @RTS_London
- Simon Devereux - ACCESS:VFX Founder & Director
- Amy Backwell - Emerging Talent Specialist, ILM
- Tom Box - Co-Founder, Blue Zoo Animation
- Jenny Burbage - PR & Communications, Milk VFX
- Bonnie Dorais - Senior Recruitment Manager, Montreal, Framestore
- Katie Gascoyne - Recruitment & Talent Coordinator, Blue Zoo Animation
- Andy Mead - Senior Recruiter, Foundry
- Alice Tuxford - Head of Talent Acquisition, North America, DNEG
- Saint John Walker - Deputy Dean/Director, Escape Studios
- Paul Wilkes - Head of Advertising Talent Acquisition, MPC & The Mill
- Jude Winstanley - Founder & MD, The Unit List
ACCESS:VFX is a global, industry-led, non-profit organisation comprised of 40 leading companies, industry bodies and educational establishments in the VFX, animation and games industries. It focuses on actively pursuing and encouraging inclusion, diversity, awareness and opportunity under its four pillars of Inspiration, Education, Mentoring and Recruitment.
Producer for RTS London Phil Barnes