Want to get ahead and find out how to stand out in an interview? This is the session for you!
In this two part session, Vikkie Taggart (Stellify Media) & Sheila Robinson (Leadership Communications Coach) will break down how to stand out, make a good impression and enhance your skills.
First session: 16 June 2021 at 1.30pm-2.00pm
The first session focuses on how individuals can make your own luck, in three objective ways;
- How you prepare and take responsibility means you can influence the outcome ( i.e. make your own luck).
- Interviews are the big deal - but the longer term objective is about building good relationships, a network.
- There is no substitute for practice: learn about yourself, your own particular strengths and what you need to work on.
Second session: 23 June 2021 at 1.30pm-2.00pm
The follow up session focuses on making your own mark in three steps.
- Understanding what makes someone “memorable” and also “trustworthy” and “likeable” – (i.e. making your own mark)
- Balancing talking and listening – how much is the conversation about you vs the other person and their world
- Getting this right is an art not a science – it involves head, heart and gut, all working together
These will be workshop type sessions, where attendees can get face-to-face advice from our industry panel. Please book your place to recieve the Zoom links to both sessions.