The wider TV industry with the support of Albert has made strides in sustainable practices over the last few years, arguably accelerated by Covid-19 and the requirement for increased remote working.
This event looks at whether the TV industry is making a big enough impact on implementing sustainable practices, how everyone in the industry can make a difference, what a truly sustainable TV industry should look like and whether we can really get there…
From drama, to comedy, and live broadcasts – what does green TV look like? How do we make TV production more environmentally friendly? From carbon calculating, sustainable lighting, meat-free meals to futuristic TV studios and reduced travel – can we really make a significant difference?
- Jane Atkinson, SVP Global Production, Fremantle
- Roser Canela-Mas, Industry Sustainability Manager, BAFTA / albert
- Phil Holdgate, Head of Production Sustainability, ITV Studios
- Richard Watsham, Director of Commissioning, UKTV
- Chaired by Lucy Siegle, Journalist