The RTS is looking for a Membership Assistant to join our busy team.
Membership Assistant, Royal Television Society
Location: Blackfriars, London
Salary: £22,000 PA
Deadline: 18th December 2018, 12pm
A vacancy for a permanent Membership Assistant has opened within the busy Membership Team of the Royal Television Society.
The Royal Television Society (RTS) is an educational charity and the UK and Ireland’s leading forum for television and related media.
About the role:
Reporting to the Membership Manager, the successful candidate will be required to meet a range of duties in order to support and enhance the scope of the Membership Team’s remit, including:
- Processing new member applications and welcoming new members to the Society, including the putting together of welcome packs and issuing membership cards
- Maintaining the CRM database system, updating activity, payment and contact details
- Assisting in processing membership renewals and payments, raising invoices and receipts
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from both new and existing members as well as the public
- Dealing with email enquiries from both new and existing members as well as the public
- Providing general administrative support to the Membership Manager and Chief Executive
- Occassionally assisting with reception duties; greeting guests, telephone enquiries etc.
- The opportunity to assist with organising and attending the Society’s events
- Proven IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Proven experience of CRM database systems
- Presentable and friendly manner
- Good telephone skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to work in a flexible manner as a member of a small team managing a large workload, prioritising to enable deadlines to be met
- Experience of CiviCRM database system
- Experience in an administration role
- Experience of accounting systems
- An interest in television and filmmaking
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with a full CV and cover letter highlighting relevant experience.
The deadline for applications is midday 18th December 2018 with interviews commencing later the same week.