With just one week until applications close, the BBC have announced an exciting list of placements avaliable to those who secure a slot on the BBC Academy Career Shadowing Scheme.
Highlights of the list of placements include:
- A commissioning placement with Tom Edwards, BBC Commissioning Editor, Features and Formats
- Business placement shadowing indie chiefs Melanie Leach at Twofour and Nick Curwin at The Garden
- Development placements at Discovery and in BBC Docs
- Series producer roles in BBC Factual and at Scottish indie Raise the Roof Productions
- Digital media roles at social media production company Telegraph Hill, The Connected Set and Keo Digital
- Visual effects company Milk (Sherlock, Doctor Who) and Dneg TV (The Vatican, Death in Paradise)
The scheme is run by the BBC Academy in partnership with Creative Skillset and the RTS. It is open to freelancers with over five years' experience and will provide 30 applicants with an understanding of the skills and talent needed to work in a different area of telelvision.
For more information click here.
To apply click here.