Featuring tips and advice from the leaders of the TV industry, the 2018 TV Jobs Guide offers new entrants everything the need to begin their journey into the exciting TV industry. With interview tips from Louis Theroux, presenting tips from Radio 1's Chris Stark and Strictly's Claudia Winkleman, and tips on screenwriting from Line of Duty creator Jed Mercurio, as well as much more, the TV Jobs guide is crammed with all the information you need to know as you take your first steps.
Read more online:
- How to make great TV according to Louis Theroux
- Adrian Lester on how to switch between acting and directing
- How to be a cinematographer
- Jed Mercurio's advice for screenwriters
- Fancy a job behind the camera? Channel 4 cameraman shares his insights
- Presenter Chris Stark shares his secrets to success
- All about editing: Blue Planet II's editor on how he put together some of the show's iconic scenes
- Advice from BECTU's Sharon Elliott on how to break into TV
- How to impress in your first TV job
- Peaky Blinders and Riviera Cinematographers stress the importance of lighting
- Crack composing for TV & Film: music exec Sarah Liversedge shares her tips
- So you want to be a TV researcher?
- Want to work in sound? Strictly's Sound Supervisor spills the beans
- 8 steps to success: Journalist Benjamin Zand gives his tips on getting started