Affiliate membership of h Club London
How to make your application to h club London:
1. Please wait until you have received confirmation of your full membership of the RTS and your RTS Membership number before starting the h Club London application.
2. Follow this link to the h Club London RTS affiliate online application. This will take you to a dedicated RTS application form. Do not apply directly through the h Club London's website.
3. Click on ‘+ New Application’ to set up a login and begin the process.
4. The Club’s decision will be based on the information in your application so please include all relevant details of your current and previous roles and links to websites and webpages.
5. The application process can take up to 30 days, so we thank you for your patience. The membership committees’ decision to accept or reject an application is final and no reason need be given.
6. Please direct any enquiries about your application to the RTS Membership Team on 020 7822 2831 or by email at email@example.com. Please do not contact h Club London directly until you have received confirmation from them about your active affiliate membership.
- You must be a fully paid member of the Royal Television Society in order to take advantage of this offer. The offer is not available to Student members.
- You must complete the h Club London/RTS affiliate application form and receive confirmation of your h Club London membership in order to access the Club.
- By making your application, you agree to be bound by the Club rules for the life of your affiliate access membership.
- h Club London will check all membership statuses with the RTS.
- RTS affiliate applications will be processed by h Club London in around 30 days and you will be notified after this period.
- Please do not contact h Club London until you receive email confirmation from them that your RTS affiliate access membership application has been approved.
- You will be unable to use the Club until you have been contacted by them with their confirmation.
- No more than 25 RTS affiliate access members plus three guests per member may be in the club at any one time before 6pm.
- This number rises to 40 RTS affiliate access members plus six guests per member after 6pm.
- Prior to each visit, please telephone h Club London no more than 24 hours in advance, to request that your visit be logged before arriving at the Club; entrance will only be granted if this procedure has been followed and your visit has been confirmed to you. If you do not follow this procedure, you will not be granted entrance to the Club.
- Please note that RTS affiliate access members are not able to book into h Club London member screenings but can access all other events.
- The affiliate access membership will expire when your RTS membership expires or when the h Club London agreement with the RTS comes to an end.
- Affiliate access membership of h Club London is not guaranteed and the Club reserves the right to reject any application based on their membership guidelines and at the Club’s sole discretion.